The Saker adjustable wrench was designed as a perfect balance between functionality and comfort, being made with superior quality Chrome Molybdenum Steel and an ergonomic non-slip handle for enhanced control and easy maneuvering. The reverse gear function allows you to tighten or loosen the fastener with the flip of a switch, while the teeth on the mechanism provide a fluid and rapid operation.
- The capacity is 1/4-7/8 inch (6.35-22.2mm) ratchet wrench is 7.87 x 1.77 x 2.17 inches, weight is about 1.01 lb. Regulate pull piece of left and right, with Jaw ratchet 40 cr. bolt 50CRV
- The surface is plated with bright chrome, gears, and other KeyHigh quality chromium-molybdenum steel. The screw combination method is convenient for the maintenance and replacement of parts.
- Made of durable chrome vanadium steel material, with 54 super strong steel rods, these spring rods are individually spring-driven, allowing the socket to automatically adapt to any shape immediately, and it can be moved to a different type without changing the socket fastener.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor tasks and any car, motorcycle, or bicycle repair, allowing you to easily tighten or loosen bolts or nuts of various shapes. No matter you use eye bolts, wing nuts, square nuts, hooks, or even rusty or damaged bolt heads, they cannot resist our tools.
- The heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel has high hardness, high torque, good toughness, strong durability, is not easy to rust, and long service life. Red black two-color rubber handle, Humanized design,anti-skid, shock absorption, reduce labor intensity.
- Each wrench has been professionally measured, with accurate dimensions and a wide range of uses. It is suitable for factories, production lines, maintenance workshops, auto repair shops,4S shops, personal car modification, etc.
- This is a professional industrial-grade ratchet wrench for installation and disassembly. The dial can adjust the jaws to the exact size of the fastener. The flip function allows you to tighten or loosen the fastener by pressing the switch. It can be operated with one hand, which is simple and quick.