These pliers offer extended reach, and the low profile design is perfect for any number of applications in hard-to-reach or confined areas. The pliers easily grip and shear cable and can be operated with a single hand while the long, ergonomic handles give you enhanced leverage for cleaner cuts. Our Electronics Cable Cutters feature Chrome Moly steel construction with a corrosion-resistant finish and jaws that easily grip and shear soft Aluminum, Copper.
- Cuts up to 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable with our expertly induction-hardened high-carbon steel cutting edges, Not for steel or ACSR.
- 10-inch/6-inch Electronics Cable Cutter features chrome vanadium steel construction. Ergonomic handles help to prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges.
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws can be carried in most tool pouches.
- Precision, one-hand shearing action, perfect for working in confined spaces.