- HIGH ACCURACY - The calibration error range of industrial-grade torque wrenches is ±3% and comes with a formal calibration certificate.
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABILITY - The wrench head is made of hardened chromium-molybdenum alloy, and the handle is made of aluminum-titanium alloy. The high-quality materials extend the service life of the wrench.
- RELIABLE & SAFE - The wrench head is equipped with a quick-release button, which can easily install and remove the socket, and firmly grasp the socket to prevent it from falling off.
- EASY TO USE & CONVENIENT - The dual-range scale is clear and easy to read, not easy to wear, and more convenient to use.
- DUAL-DIRECTION MEASURES & WIDE USE - The paddles of the wrench head can be used to adjust the direction of use at any time, so the wrench can be used clockwise and counterclockwise directions. More widely used: installation of equipment, electrical engineering, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, product assembly.
- Measuring Range - 44.3-221.3 in.lb / 88.5-531 in.lb / 117-1062 in.lb / 354-1947 in.lb
- Drive - 1/4-inch / 3/8-inch / 1/2-inch
- Length - 9inch / 11.8inch / 16.5inch / 19.7inch
- Accuracy - ± 3%
- Weight - 0.75 lb / 1.04lb / 2.38lb / 2.65lb