Stabilize and elevate your workpiece with this 3/4" Bessel H-style pipe clamp. Unique foot design provides Dual-Axis stability. Long legs raise your project off the work surface so tightening is easier. A large clamping surface ensures a positive grip and padded jaws protect your work from marring. The large handle provides positive pressure while the "clutch" Action grips the bar automatically. Cast jaws and handle offer durability and a smooth action spindle.
- H-Shaped foot assembly stabilizes the clamp in two dimensions giving dual-axis stability.
- The extra-high base provides industry-leading clearance from the work surface.
- Cast jaw for durability. The outer diameter is 1.02-1.04 Inches.
- 2 soft jaw caps are included to prevent damaging materials from being clamped.
- Zinc plated clutch components, black oxide coated threaded spindle.
- H style base prevents clamps from tipping over.
- The crank handle clears the work surface when opening and closing the jaw on the clamp.